The Team Air Heavy Duty is a great ergonomic mesh chair weight rated for 160kg The first chair to pass AFRDI 142 Rated Load 160kg Multi shift. This means the chair can be used by people up to 160 kgs for greater than 8 hours a day.
It comes standard with the large seat and the Multifunctional mechanism allows you to adjust the back and seat to suit each user’s desired comfort. If you don’t require a large seat then you please see options above for standard seat, which is also is certified to AFRDI Level 6.
The Team Air’s seat technology is a combination of polyurethane foam and a mixture of about 17% recycled, powdered car tyres.
- Seat Height Adjustment: To raise the chair, lift your body weight and pull lever up. To lower the chair, stay seated and pull lever up.
- Seat Tilt Adjustment: Lift the middle right lever to tilt the seat backwards or forward. Tilting the seat slightly forward will reduce pressure on your thighs and will assist circulation.
- Back Tilt Adjustment: Lift the right rear lever to achieve the required back angle and seat depth. Push the lever down to lock in the required position.
- Adjustable Lumbar: Lift or lower for lumbar your desired support
- Arm Height Adjustment: Raise button up to set arm height to your personal comfort.
- Comes Standard with Large Seat: 50 x 50cm (W x D)
- 60mm Castors
- Comes full assembled
- 5yr Warranty for Multi-Shift and 10yr for Single Shift
- Product is GECA certified AFRDI Rated