The KAB Controller Project chair provides the perfect entry level seat utilising many of the features seen in the KAB premium range. Positioned to suit the needs of the budget conscious buyer who is not willing to compromise on quality or comfort, this is a robust 24/7 chair used mainly in surveillance, control stations and emergency services departments including the police and ambulance.
- Back recline, tilt-lock and height riser mechanisms
- A singular air lumbar support and body contoured cushions
- Headrest is height and tilt adjustable
- 24/7 designed to withstand extended use of 24 hours a day x 7 days a week.
- Ergonomic Support: KAB Office Chairs incorporate a variety of adjustments that are specifically designed to allow you to maintain correct sitting posture and enjoy ideal support and comfort. Each chair has been engineered to exacting standards to ensure the stresses and strains placed on the body through incorrect seating is avoided.
- Air Lumbar Support: optimum lower dorsal support provided by infinite air lumbar inflation and deflation through the use of a hand pump. Backrest Recline: 16 degree back angle adjustment for customized comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Tilt-lock Mechanism: offers easy rocker tension adjustment for users of 50kg to 150kg and incorporates an 'anti-kick' safety system. This makes KAB seats suitable for use by multiple users in shiftwork environments. This mechanism also allows you to lock your chair into a range of tilted positions for customized comfort.