No matter what your build, the Kab controller can be customised to suit your individual comfort and support needs. This adjustability ensures optimum comfort and ergonomic support across multiple users in 24/7 shift-work environments. Weight rated to 225kg
- Back recline, tilt-lock and height riser mechanisms
- A singular air lumbar support and body contoured cushions
- Headrest is height and tilt adjustable
- Armrests can be tipped-up out of the way or swivelled down to fit comfortably under your desk
- AFRDI level 6 certified to 150kg
Key Features & Benefits
- 24/7: designed to withstand extended use of 24 hours a day x 7 days a week.
- Ergonomic Support: The way you sit at work is important as poor postural patterns during seated work tasks may be associated with physical discomfort, fatigue and injury. KAB Office Chairs incorporate a variety of adjustments that are specifically designed to allow you to maintain correct sitting posture and enjoy ideal support and comfort. Each chair has been engineered to exacting standards to ensure the stresses and strains placed on the body through incorrect seating is avoided.
- Air Lumbar Support: optimum lower dorsal support provided by infinite air lumbar inflation and deflation through the use of a hand pump. Backrest Recline: 16 degree back angle adjustment for customised comfort and optimum ergonomic support.
- Tilt-lock Mechanism: offers easy rocker tension adjustment for users of 50kg to 150kg and incorporates an 'anti-kick' safety system. This makes KAB seats suitable for use by multiple users in shiftwork environments. This mechanism also allows you to lock your chair into a range of tilted positions for customised comfort.
- Gas Height Riser: allows for easy seat height adjustment between 460mm and 560mm.