Gen-H is an electric lift height adjustable desk system that allows you to move from a sitting to standing work desk at the touch of a button.
Gen-H features electronically synchronized dual motor technology that quietly adjusts the desk top from 695mm to 1210mm in 15 seconds.
Available as a stand-alone desk, in back to back or side by side clusters with dividing screens. Gen-H is available in thousands of finishes sizes and styles so please do inquiry within if you require a finish that is not listed or mentioned.
- All worktops are standard at 750mm deep and have an edge of 25mm with scallop cut out. Worktop length depends on option chosen above. Available in black or white. Other options available upon request.
- 100mm x 50mm tube leg, in either black or white.
- Weight loading of 120kg
- Slimline III Airspace Screen are 1250mm High with 400mm air gap with width dependent on the desk length chosen. Alloy frame with thickness of 30mm, full fabric screen.
- Slimline III Divider Screen are 1250mm High, width dependent on the desk length chosen. Alloy frame with thickness of 30mm, full fabric screen.
- Slimline III End Screen are 620mm High x 750mm Wide. Alloy frame with thickness of 30mm, full fabric screen.
- Height range of 695mm to 1210mm, with floor levellers
- Quite telescopic raiser noise rated to â‰¦55Db ( dual motor ). Stabilization rail for smoother operation
- Precise controller safely adjusts desk height with intelligent overload protection built in.