Float very neatly “floats” into position when its release is engaged—for weightless adjustment without force.
Safety measures prevent the possibility of injury associated with incorrect counterbalance.
A form flowing from function, Float’s elegant, architectural lines belie its exceptionally sophisticated functionality while eliminating the need for an extra support beam. Float’s understated simple form—along with white, silver or black finish options—discreetly complements any work environment.
Due to the complex nature of shipping these products please be aware that we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on these items so please choose your size and model carefully. If you need any help our customer service team will be happy to provide assistance.
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless adjustment (from 27” to 47” high) for ergonomic use
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism handles up to 130 lbs of desktop weight
- Exceptionally wide 0 to 130-pound weight accommodation range without costly maintenance or added parts
- Accommodates a range of tabletop widths from 48” to 72”, including other manufacturers’ work tops
- Five-year warranty
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity
- Built primarily of steel and aluminum