The Diva Table from Thinking Works is a solid wooden table with sleek and elegant aesthetics, combined with clever features and elements, designed by ThinkingWorks in collaboration withJones and Partners.
Go beyond the striking wooden exterior anddiscover a host of ingenious design elements, eachcleverly concealed within the solid timber buildand die cast aluminum features. Commandingattention yet yielding to workplace practicalities,Diva blends style and substance with ease.
One of the visual features of Diva is themoulded plywood undercarriage, an extra design featurenot seen on tables before. Whether itâ€™s to hold cables inplace, or when Diva is used on mezzanine floors or withinbuildings that feature glass wall atrium's, the Diva willlook good to everyone and from all angles.
Diva is finishedto the highest standard possible, a table system developedwith consideration given to powered legs for flooraccess, a sensible way to manage wiring from the legs tothe powerbox in the table top, and finishes that can bechanged to follow new design trends.Part of the design brief was to maintain the ThinkingWorksDNA by using die cast aluminum components. This wasachieved with the â€œLeg to Rail Connectorsâ€, and to providehighlight features such as the â€œhigh heelsâ€ of the legswhich also house the power sockets.
- Diva Standing Table has height of 740mm
- Backed by a 10 year warranty (excluding top)
- Legs are finished American Ash as Standard. Premium Stain as additional option in colours - Black, Walnut, White.
- With white or black powdercoated heel and framework as standard, premium powdercoate colours available as per above as an additional cost.
- American Ash plywood undercarriage as standard finish. Premium Stain as additional option as per above. The Under-carriage to conceal any power leads and powerboxes. Cable tracks are supplied with the undercarriage to assist in managing cables under the table. The undercarriage sliding panel system is a unique feature of Diva and has not been seen in conference tables before.
- Worktops are finished in Melamine Laminex. Standard on 25mm board, 150mm radius corners, with square edge or shark-nose edge. Endless colour choices from the Laminex Commercial Range, see above.
- Optional Power in Legs: Diva offers power to be brought from thefloor (a floor-box or wall socket) to theNeutrik outlet that is purpose fitted to theheel of the leg. Power leads can be easilyand safely plugged and un-plugged by anyuntrained office worker to bring powerto the table. The leg can be fitted with aseparate power lead which runs inside theleg (totally concealed) up to the undersideof the table top. Using another Neutrikconnector at the top of the leg assembly, apower lead can be connected from the topof leg Neutrik plug to the newly designedâ€œflat mountâ€ Seamless Powerbox. Powerleads are connected to CMS adapters forconnecting to the CMS power sockets.This unique cable management systemproduces an aesthetically clean appearanceand allows maximum user friendliness inaccessing data and power cables.
- Maximum load including worktop 160kg. Maximum point load 50kg