- Australia's only custom fitted ergonomic chair program
- Incredible 10 year Warranty
- 14 Days Free Return Or Exchange on all chairs (*Limited to single chair purchases returned in new condition)
- 48 Hour Dispatch, Delivery Australia Wide
- AFRDI Approved Level 6 (Severe Commercial Use)
- Quantity Discounts Available
- Return / Recycle Send us back your old chair and we will recycle the chair for free.
- Australian Made
- Online Operational Video for easy setup and use
- Coloured mesh options available. Pls contact our sales team for more details.
The SitFit seating range features the exclusive"Tri Zone Seat" as recommended by Medical Practitioners.
Contoured to map the shape of the human form, the SitFit range offers leading comfort and support that is essential for commercial office use.
The Seat Foam Design:
The SitFit - Tri Zone Seat (TZS) incorporates 3 unique sitting zones that help provide increased support and greater levels of comfort:
Anatomically designed rear seat zone that sits slightly lower than the front of the seat cushion thereby preventing slumping and correcting posture.
Contoured leg support zone that reduces pressure on the thighs and encourages blood flow whilst offering optimal comfort.
Lateral support zone around the side of the cushion provides correct stabilisation and posture when sitting.
* TZS offers an additional 28% more foam depth than standard seat foams for greater comfort and longer life.
The Seat Gel Design:
Our optional SitFit Gel cellular seating technology incorporates a 3-Dimensional gel system that literally moves with the user as they sit providing incredible levels of comfort and support.
Our Gel system is also temperature regulating helping to reduce heat build up through surface dispersion thereby cooling the skin temperature and improving bloodflow.
Impact resistant frame and base with twin wheel castors for easy movement on all surfaces.
Our SitFit Mesh Back chair features a breathable backrest design that contours naturally to the shape of the spine whilst also providing heat dispersing qualities for greater comfort. A height adjustable soft pad lumbar support moves independently of the backrest for exact lumbar support positioning. The lumbar pad also pivots on its axis as the user sits allowing lateral support from every seated angle.
- 3 Lever ergo mechanism set and forget with independent seat and backrest tilt. Easy to read operational instructions on all paddles.
- Forward seat tilt functionality.
- Ratchet back height adjustment for ease of operation and precise height settings.
- Heavy duty mechanism with 10 year warranty.
Commercial Industry Ratings:
AFRDI Level 6 (Severe Commercial Use)
GECA Good Environmental Choice Australia
Return / Recycle Programme.
This product has a full product stewardship programme for recycling at 5 locations- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Darwin.
- Foams are crumbed and become carpet underlay
- Steel components are melted down for re-use
- Alloy is recycled
- All plastic and nylon parts are sorted into resin codes (eg. PP05 or PPK20) for recycling