At the core of a HAG chair our unique Balanced Movement Mechanism works to intuitively keep you in balanced motion. A HAG chair inspires you to vary your postures. A centrally placed tilting point intuitively keeps you in balanced and continuous motion. As the seat and the backrest are linked together, the seat front rises when you lean backwards and stimulates your ankle movement. The seat lowers as you lean forward to work.
Sitting in a HAG SoFi creates a sense of privacy as well as space for collaboration. At the core the Balanced Movement Mechanism answers to your slightest move and keeps you in balanced and continuous motion. The innovative HAG SlideBack features a comfortable armrest. Levers and handles are intuitively placed, easy to find and to adjust.
- Includes smart seat slide, lumbar and height adjustments
- Fully upholstered seat and backrest
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 482 x 380-460 mm
- Height of backrest: 485 mm
- Maximum Weight: 125kg capacity
- 165 mm lift (Seat height: 396-543 mm)
- Foot Base (diameter) 720 mm
- Seat Pan Height: 400 - 550 mm range
- Chair Tilt (forward): 15º
- Chair Tilt (backward): 18º
- Black frame with black painted aluminium 5 star base
- Light Grey frame with sliver painted aluminium 5 star base
- Light Grey Frame with white painted aluminium 5 start base
- Optional polished 5 star base with black frame