Employee wellbeing is one of the fastest growing workplace sectors globally and arguably the most important consideration when embarking on a new fitout.
Companies of all sizes and across every industry are increasingly realising the benefits that wellbeing strategies bring to employee health, happiness and productivity.
We believe wellbeing should be at the forefront of every office design and fitout, incorporating wellness elements that seamlessly blend into the working environment, providing passive health benefits for employees and employers alike.
We’ve partnered exclusively with Australia’s leading workplace wellbeing specialists – Welnis Labs to provide our clients with the world’s leading wellness products and programs that supercharge the workplace and deliver quantifiable benefits across 10 key interior protocols.
Together we bring a holistic approach to interiors and employee wellbeing that includes:
We deliver our clients cost effective, end-to-end fitout solutions, designed and built around employee wellbeing. From consultancy that identifies how to create optimal environments that match wellness with productivity and performance to working with Architects and Interior Designers to deliver the design, construction and fitout of interior spaces focused on human health.
Additionally our tailored wellbeing programs help provide even greater pre and post occupancy engagement and overall return on your interior fitout investment.
• Workplace Wellness Consultancy
• Design & Construction Solution
• Turnkey Interior Fitouts
• Wellness Products & Programs
• Facilities Management
• Interior Lifecycle Assessments
• Employee Change Management
• Post Occupancy Activation Programs
We Specialise In
• Activity Based Workplace Interiors
• Agile Workspace Environments
• Ergonomic Furniture, Fittings & Equipment
• Workplace Wellness Solutions
• Wellbeing Technologies
• Human Centric Residential & Hospitality Interiors
• WELL® Building Certification
We Work With
• Building Owners
• Interior Designers
• Property Managers
• Property Developers
• Construction Companies
• Residential Home Owners
Workplace Wellness Statistics:
● Australians spend over 90% of their time inside – and on average around 50 hours a week in the workplace.
● 77% of the working day is spent sitting.
● Sickness and absenteeism cost organisations an estimated $2700 per employee per year.
● Presenteeism is estimated to result in 6 days of lost work per employee per year whilst workplace stress results in an average of 3 days lost work per employee per year.
● Companies that engage wellness programs typically enjoy 2.5 times overall annual performance output.
● Healthy employees are almost three times as productive as their unhealthiest colleagues.
● Companies on average reap a $3 – $5 return on every dollar invested in wellness.
● A sedentary person who increased his or her steps from 1000 to 10000 per day had a 46% lower mortality risk.