RollerMouse Pro3 puts mouse controls right at your fingertips so you can type and mouse-around without reaching.
Its optical input roller spins and slides on a horizontal shaft for easy mouse pointer movement. Pressing the roller acts like the left mouse button. Wider roller and larger, easier to click buttons make the Pro the best choice for safer, high speed mousing.
- A sturdier, aluminium base reduces risk of slipping and provides more durability. Premium leatherette padding runs the full length of the unit, offering extra wrist support.
- The scroll wheel has a seamless glide up, down and across the page.
- Keyboard risers can be inserted at the back of the unit to provide height and create an ideal transition between keyboard and RollerMouse.
- A slider switch on the bottom of the unit is used to adjust the click force.
- Five centrally-located buttons come pre-programmed to perform everyday, common mouse functions including copy, paste and a ‘one-touch’ double-click; these buttons can be customised to perform shortcuts. 5 pre-programmed button functions.
- The cursor speed, scroll wheel and rollerbar can also be customised. Cursor speed adjustment. Ranges from 600 to 2400 dpi.
- The cursor speed button allows users to choose from ten speeds, coloured lights indicate the current speed selection.
Rollerbar. Roll the bar up, down and sideways to move the cursor. Press the bar down to left click.
Extra leatherette padding for superior wrist comfort.
5 pre-programmed button functions.
Cursor speed adjustment. Ranges from 600 to 2400 dpi.
|Suggested for||*People wishing to reduce wrist movement - Brings the hands inline in front of Keyboard
*People looking for an ambidextrous mouse - both hands move curser
*People wishing to reduce shoulder rotation
*People who find gripping a mouse uncomfortable or painful - no gripping required reducing risk of carpal tunnel and tendonitis
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years