The RollerMouse Free3 combines pinpoint precision and comfort with low profile design. Free3 is built low to the desk, making it ideal for use with slim, compact keyboards.
At just 25mm high, the RollerMouse Free3 boasts the lowest profile in the RollerMouse family, helping maintain a proper ergonomic position, in a new and sleek modern style which is perfectly at home on a PC or Mac.
- Wireless or Wired option available
- Great cursor speed selection than its predecessor the Free2; ten speeds range between 600 and 2800 dpi.
- A total of 7 command buttons; Copy & Paste, Left and Right and Double Click, Forward and Back
- A fully open rollerbar design, combined with a new advanced bracket support
- An advanced sensor located underneath the rollerbar allows for more precise cursor movements without changing the feel
- Width 49cm, depth 12cm, High 2.5cm
|Suggested for||*People wishing to reduce wrist movement - Brings the hands inline in front of Keyboard
*People looking for an ambidextrous mouse - both hands move curser
*People wishing to reduce shoulder rotation
*People who find gripping a mouse uncomfortable or painful - no gripping required reducing risk of carpal tunnel and tendonitis
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years