The technical cord that controls Ollin’s arm means it can accommodate weights from 0kg up to 9kg. No other dynamic arm on the market can accommodate tablets, monitors and laptops in this weight range.
Smooth, dynamic movement: Ollin’s smooth articulation and responsive movement gives users fingertip control of their screens. This ease of adjustment naturally invites better posture: because it’s so easy to move the screen to exactly the right position, users do it without even noticing.
Stay in touch: Touch screens have revolutionised how we use computers, and contact with monitors now needs to be constant and intuitive to optimise their functionality and enhance a user’s options. Ollin’s low-to-desk geometry and improved backwards tilt make touch screen use effortlessly effective.
Fingertip portrait to landscape screen rotation: With minimal effort and no effect on stability, the screen can be rotated from portrait to landscape and vice versa.
Leading the way in innovation and design: Effective, simple cable management helps avoid clutter. And while the arm can accommodate a variety of monitors and has a market leading range of extension, its compact footprint means it’s not visible behind the screen. Users can focus on what they’re doing, not how they’re doing it.
Easy cable management system: Integrated into a 3-point format to creates a neat and tidy workstation
Split Desk: For use where there is limited access to the edges of the desk surface. Can be completely disassembled to make installation easier. Fits desk thickness from 0mm to 65mm (2½”).
Through Desk: For use in a Grommet hole or where drilling through the desk surface is possible. Fits desk thickness from 10mm (⅓”) to 35mm (1 ⅓”).
Top Mount: For use on desks with sliding worktops or where it is not possible or desirable to drill through the desk surface.Range of standard clamps to fit desk thickness from 12mm (½”) to 25mm (1”).
- Horizontal adjustment 674mm (26.5”) for desk clamp versions
- Vertical adjustment: 346mm (13.5”) for desk clamp versions.
- Screen weight range - 0-9 KG
- Stop Function - 180°/360° capability
- Monitor head - VESA 75 & 100 compliant
- Available in black, white or sliver
- Supports 0 – 9kg load range.
- Powered by innovative ‘technical cord’
- Low-to-desk motion & generous rearward tilt is ideal for touchscreen input applications
- Easy ‘tool-free’ adjustment also features indicator window to speed multiple installations
- 3 point cable management
- Horizontal reach: 674mm
- Max height: 508mm
- Vertical range: 367mm
- Monitor tilt range: +80° / -10°
|Manufacturers Warranty||3 year limited warranty
|Custom Options||Yes; see above