Exclusive to Sit Back & Relax
Designed to more accurately fit the human shape, iBack is wider at the top where the shoulders are to give maximum upper torso support and tapers away towards the base of the spine and waist giving significantly increased and more targeted lower lumbar support where you need it most.
Designed to work with you and unlike conventional backs that limit elbow movement, the iBack allows more fluid movement of the arms back and forth whilst working on keyboards and when writing, leading to a more natural and relaxed working position.
The unique Dual Density posture support system is recognised by Ergonomists and Occupational Health and medical professionals as providing the best solution for improved office efficiency and productivity.
The dual density refers to the two types of foam used. Softer, yet resilient and highly supportive moulded foam in the back of the seat takes pressure off the pointed bones of the pelvis (ischial tuberosities), allowing better blood circulation and actually allows the pelvis to sink gently into the seat. The firmer moulded foam of higher density at the front section actually prevents you from sliding forward.
This dual density seat works so well that you can tilt it forward 15 degrees and still not slip. Good seating posture is maintained throughout the day, thus improving oxygen intake; concentration is enhanced; blood flow to the legs is increased by at least 10%; work performance and general health are improved.
Gregory i2 Exclusive Features:
- iBack - improves elbow movement – ideal for extended keyboard and writing tasks.
- Increased Scapula support - reduces shoulder and joint fatigue.
- Anatomically designed lumbar support.
- Patented Dual Density Posture Support System
- 3 lever Ergo Mechanism
- 120mm Gas lift height adjustment
- Free float mechanism
- Lumbar support on backrest can be adjusted over 80mm for optimal spine support Standard seat
- Moulded, impact resistant seat and back shell
- Easily accessible paddle adjustors for seat and back tilt
- CFC free, porous moulded foams for better air circulation and greater comfort
- Twin wheel castors, black swivel base
|Suggested for||*People wanting more elbow room for extended keyboard and writing tasks.
*People with lower back pain or require increased lumbar support .
*People who have difficulty adjusting chairs (Independent levers for height, seat and back pitch).
|Dimensions||Seat Width: 480mm
Seat Depth: 500mm
Seat Height: 460-575mm
Back Height: 390-440mm
Drafting Seat height range: 615mm-870mm
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years
|Certification||AFRDI, BIFMA, GECA
|Custom Options||*Options as per aboive.
|Demonstration Video||Click here to view
|Tags||i2, Triangular back, drafting, gregory, dual density seat|
|Multiple seat sizes available||Standard seat only for Drafting model