Since 1994 Evoluent have developed evolutionary ergonomic mice. The D Series is the latest addition to the Evoluent range.
- Available in three different sizes and with all three sizes available in right hand wired or wireless.
- The D Series incorporates Evoluent’s unique handshake design ensuring that hands comfortably rest around the mouse, eliminating forearm twisting.
- The vertical design and hand placement positions the thumb and fingers on opposing sides of the mouse, ensuring minimal griping is required to control the mouse.
- 6 Buttons; Two thumb operated buttons and 3 finger operated buttons are provided, with the scroll wheel providing a sixth button. All buttons can be programmed via the Mouse Manager
- Innovated shallow grooves have been incorporated into the button design of the three finger buttons. Fingertips naturally rest in the grooves, securing the mouse in the hand, making cursor movement much more precise.
- The button force is low for easy clicking, reducing the effort required to click while retaining a tactile firmness to avoid accidental actuation.
- Cursor speed can be adjusted without releasing the mouse via a button positioned behind the finger buttons. A speed button behind the wheel allows convenient adjustment without releasing your grip from the mouse. The cursor speed range is 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI.
- Within the thumb rest LED lights indicate the pointer speed while the speed is being adjusted.
- A large lip along the base of the outer side prevents the last finger from rubbing on the desk and encourages a relaxed grip.
- The Evoluent Mouse Manger allows for many customisation to be made to the functionality of the D Series. Button programming for each of the 6 buttons is available. Shortcuts, keystrokes and functions can be programmed.
- The D Series features a storage compartment in the base of the wireless models to place the USB receiver when it is not plugged into a computer.
- The D Series uses a laser sensor, increasing the resolution of the image taken by the mouse. Laser sensors offer superior surface tracking.
|Key Features||- 3 different sizes; wired or wireless
- 6 programmable buttons
Small - 86mm W x 108mm D x 76mm H
|Manufacturers Warranty||12 months