The SitFit Dual Zone seating range features the exclusive "Dual Zone Seat technology" as recommended by Medical Practitioners.Contoured to map the shape of the human form, the SitFit range offers leading comfort and support that is essential for workspace health and well-being. Dual Zone Seat offers an additional 30% more foam depth than standard seat foams for greater comfort and longer life
The Seat Foam Design:The SitFit â€“ Dual Zone Seat incorporates 2 unique sitting zones that help provide increased support and greater levels of comfort:
Zone 1: The rear section of the cushion is composed of a softer foam compound that allows the sitting bones to sink into the foam thereby preventing slumping and promoting the correct ergonomic posture.
Zone 2: The front cushion is composed of a firmer foam compound that provides additional support for the legs improving blood and oxygen flow and providing correct leg posture.
- Australia's only custom fitted ergonomic chair program
- Incredible 10 year Warranty
- AFRDI Approved â€“ Level 6 (Severe Commercial Use)
- Quantity Discounts Available
- Return / Recycle â€“ Send us back your old chair and we will recycle the chair for free.
- Australian Made
- 3 Lever ergo mechanism â€“ set and forget with independent seat and backrest tilt.
- Easy to read operational instructions on all paddles
- Ratchet back height adjustment for ease of operation and precise height settings.
- Impact resistant frame and base with twin wheel castors for easy movement on all surfaces.
- Our Dual Zone seat foam ensures that your body is maintained in the optimum support position throughout the day, enhancing your productivity and well being. Softer foam at the back of the seat supports the pelvis in the correct position
- Online Operational Video for easy setup and use; See below
- Standard Seat: 490mm W X 465mm D
- Large Seat Size: 520mm W X 490mm D
- Extra Large Seat Size: 540mm W X 500mm D
- Back Size: 450mm Wide X 500mm High
- Seat Height Range ( standard gas lift ): 420mm to 530mm
- 135 kg weight loading