The M2 monitor arm from humanscale meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 15 lbs.
M2 supports a better working posture, creates more usable desktop space and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. It offers quick, simple installation and industry-leading flexibility thanks to patent-pending Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit.
- M2's Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges. In addition, a built-in Counterbalance Indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
- With innovative features like its Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings, M2 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor(s) to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
- With no gas cylinder and fewer parts than current-generation arms, less can go wrong with the M2 over time. As a result, its backed by an 10 year warranty
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation. Only one tool is required,and its neatly concealed inside the arm base
- Interchangeable mounting options: Clamp & Bolt-Through
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today, up to 9kg
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Arm reach: 510mm
- Height adjustment range: 255mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Finish options: Polished Aluminium with White accents or Black with Black accents
- Made primarily of recycled aluminium
- 52% recycled and 99% recyclable content
- May contribute to a number of LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits