Caper Stacking Chairs are lightweight and mobile for impromptu change.
Jeff Weber designed the Caper family of seating to accommodate a diversity of people, and, just as important, the variety of spaces where they use them and tasks that they do.
The Caper Stacking Chair features a light and clean design with ergonomic comfort. They are ideal for informal, flexible spaces where reconfiguration is encouraged, smaller scale is important, and budget is a concern.
Caper’s polypropylene seat and back are contoured for comfort, flexible and colourful enough to brighten up any room. Holes in the material allow your body to breathe, so moisture and heat dissipate, so you remain cool.
An optional Flexnet seat uses advanced suspension materials to minimise pressure points, which keeps you comfortable as you sit.
- Stacks 6 high on the floor and 15 high on the Caper cart.
- 14 colours available with castors or glides, with or without arms. With Flexnet or molded seat.
- Dimensions: W 615mm SW 445mm SD 440 - 470mm H 810mm SH 445mm
- Optional stationary arms are set a height of 24cm from the molded plastic seat and 22cm from the flexnext seat.
- The optional tablet Arm features a generously scaled work surface to accommodate today's technology
- This item is covered by a 12 year conditional warranty.
- Lead Time: Approximately 12 weeks
* Back & Seat Finish: Black, Studio White, Fog, Cappuccino, Graphite, Lemon, Red, Apple Green, Turquoise, Berry Blue
* Flexnet Seat Finish: Black
* Frame Finish: Black or Silver
* Armpad Finish: Black, Fog, Silver Grey
Lightweight, portable, stackable, movable
Contoured & moulded seat & back
Optional Flexnet seat
Stackable to 6 high
Waterfall seat edge
With or without fixed arms
On castors or glides (for carpet or hard floors)
W 615mm SW 445mm SD 440 - 470mm H 810mm SH 445mm
Tablet Surface: 428mm W x 295mm D x 638mm H
|Manufacturers Warranty||12 year conditional warranty|
|Certification||BIFMA, Greenguard, Greentag Level A|
|Custom Options||Yes; as per above |